Wednesday 11 July 2007

An inspired start I hope...

I thought it was about time I started a technical blog after being inspired by some of my colleagues. I've been going to the .Net Developer Network meetings in Bristol and have been impressed with the wealth of experience and knowledge that is being shared, and I hope I can add my own insights in the .NET / C# arena.

I finally bit the bullet and shelled out for JetBrains Reshaper today after realising that I can't live without it! I am ashamed to admit that I have been getting by on evaluation versions and beta's for the last 3 months. For those of you who don't know, it's a refactoring tool for Visual Studio. There is NO WAY I would have contemplated some of the sweeping changes I have recently made to my current project using Visual Studio's built in tools. Give the eval a go, you'll never look back...

No comments: